Durastill 12 GPD Manual Water Distiller Model 46A
Durastill 12 Gallons per Day, Manual Water Distiller. Good for second homes, cabins, apartments or rental home situations where connection to a water line is not possible or desirable. Shuts off automatically as the boiler nears empty. Produces approx. 1.5 gallons per cycle. Does not include a reserve tank. Distilled water can be collected in a container of your choice, or a reserve tank can be added to the unit at a later time. Made in USA.
SKU: 46A Weight: 46.00
Regular Price: $1,509.00
On Sale For: $1,258.00
Produces 46 liters (approximately 12 gallons) every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator for increased corrosion resistance
- Incoloy (stainless steel super alloy) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Plugs into any regular 110 to 120 volt outlet. (See our other models for 220 to 240 volt systems.)
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes approx. 1.5 gallons per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 37 lbs
Note: Manual distillers require refilling by hand after each 1.5 gallons or so has been distilled. For this reason it is highly recommended to get an automatic unit as long as there is a convenient water supply available. All Durastill distillers have float switches that automatically turn off the distiller when the boiler gets low. So it is okay to leave the system unattended while it is running. However, it is important to monitor the reservoir or holding tank when it gets to be 1.5 gallons from full in order to avoid spill-over. (Optional automatic reservoir tanks are available which will turn the distiller off when the tank is full. See Durastill Water Distiller Parts and Accessories category at left.)
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN