Easy-to-use Model 200 Home Water Distiller
The Most Convenient Countertop Home Water Distiller. This Classic White water distiller has a Modern Design and is Light-Weight for convenience with Easy-Fill Tap Water Reservoir. The modern light-weight design is recommended for seniors and others who may have difficulty in lifting. Although it may not boast the sturdiness of our heavy-duty Model 100 & 300 series, it produces the same quality and quantity of pure distilled water.
SKU: 200 Weight: 15.00
Regular Price: $199.00
On Sale For: $179.00
The modern light-weight design is recommended for seniors and others who may have difficulty in lifting. Although it may not boast the sturdiness of our heavy-duty Model 100 & 300 series, it produces the same quality and quantity of pure distilled water.
Features and Convenience:
- Modern Design with Advanced Functionality.
- Easy operation, Refill and Reset LED indicator, Energy efficient.
- Light-weight, lift-out, easy-fill water holding tank with continuous water-feed valve.
- Process 1 gallon of tap water in approx. 5 hours. Can make up to 4 gallons a day.
- Distilled water begins to be produced rapidly in approximately 5 minutes.
- 600-Watt heating element with thermal overload protection.
- Automatic turn-off when distillation cycle is completed.
- The thermoplastic boiling tray is easily removed for cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
Easier to use than a coffee maker! Just Fill and Start. Most convenient countertop model to operate and maintain. Light-weight tap water supply reservoir lifts out for easy filling without putting the entire unit into the sink as required with competitive models. Set it and forget it. Continuously fills boiling tray until one full gallon has been made, then automatically shuts off.
Reduced Cleaning and Maintenance. This unit has a "stick-resistant" boiling tray to help reduce scale buildup. Also since the heating element is suspended in water, much of the scale particles drop to the bottom of the tray to be easily rinsed away. This means that you can run approx. six cycles without thoroughly cleaning, instead of having to disassemble and clean your unit after every cycle. This saves time and is much more convenient to use.
This water distiller comes to you ready to use, complete with Collection/Storage Container, Activated Charcoal Pod and Anti-scale pad, (everything you need to begin making the PUREST water right away.) Counter-top unit is classic white to match other kitchen appliances.
Note: The Model 200 is a completely different design than our much-admired Model 100 and Model 300 series. Customers seem to like it’s convenience and ease of operation. Instead of a one-gallon stainless steel boiling chamber with the heating element under the tank, (as Models 100/100SS & 300/300SS have), the heating element on the Model 200 is inside the boiling tray and comes in direct contact with the source water. Also since it has an automatic water-feed system, the boiling chamber is smaller. The boiling tray is "stick-resistant" to help reduce scale buildup which reduces cleaning and maintenance. It also has a handy, easy-fill water reservoir which means that the main unit can stay on your counter instead of putting it into your sink to refill.
Attention Dental Offices: Model 200 is used by many dental offices. However, Model 100 is the preferred water distiller to make distilled water for autoclave use, and for that reason we highly recommend the Model 100 over the Model 200. Our automatic systems are also excellent choices for dental office applications. As with any water distiller, never use activated carbon pods or filters when making distilled water for autoclave use.
- Size: 11" (L) x 10" (W) x 13" (H)
- Unit Weight: 7 3/4 lbs. (empty)
- Reservoir Capacity: One Gallon
- Collection Tank Capacity: One Gallon
- Power Source: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 600W 5A
- Material: ABS (Interior components are heat resistant, food grade plastics). Collection container is Food Grade, BPA-Free P.P. (polypropylene).
*This model is 110-120 volt to use in North America. DO NOT ORDER THIS MODEL IF YOU WILL USE IT OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA. Instead order our Model 300SSE to use in countries with 220-240 Volts such as UK, etc. or Model 300SSF to use in countries with 230 Volts such as EU, etc.