Durastill 12 GPD 240 Volt Automatic Water Distiller with 4 Gallon Reserve Model 46C4-240
ON BACKORDER. Order now to lock in the sale price with free shipping. Durastill 240 Volt unit for commercial water distiller use or to use in countries with 220-240 Volt, 50 Hz mains electricity. (May require a new plug or plug adapter when used outside North America.) Makes 12 Gallons per day with 4 Gallon Reserve tank. Distilled water maker connects easily to any source water line for automatic filling. Automatically turns on and off to replenish reserve tank as necessary. Made in USA.
SKU: 400499-400494 Weight: 61.00
Regular Price: $2,778.00
On Sale For: $2,315.00
Produces 46 liters (approximately 12 gallons) every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- Automatic High Level Control
- Convenient Faucet with Water Site Gauge
- 15 Liter (approximately 4 Gallons) Stainless Steel Storage Tank
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator for increased corrosion resistance
- Incoloy (stainless steel super alloy) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Installation kit, Pre-Filter, Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs
- 220-240 Volt, 50/60 Hertz. (UK or EU plug available upon request.)
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 16.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
- Has a NEMA 6-15P US plug for a NEMA 6-15R receptacle.
Overall Height: (Water Distiller plus Storage Tank) 19.5 inches - Allow 3" additional for ventilation, 22.5" min. total.Note: 4 Gallon tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider a 10 gallon storage tank. However, the 4 gallon storage tank can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.