Durastill 12 GPD 240 Volt Manual Water Distiller with 4.5 Reserve Tank Model 46A4.5-240
Durastill 240 Volt unit for commercial use or to use in countries with 220-240 Volt, 50 Hz mains electricity. (May require a new plug or plug adapter when used outside North America.) Makes up to 12 Gallons per day. Good for situations where connection to a water line is not possible or desirable. Includes a 4.5 gallon reserve tank. Made in USA.
SKU: 46A-4.5-240V Weight: 61.00
Regular Price: $2,030.00
On Sale For: $1,775.00
Can produce up to 46 liters (approximately 12 gallons) every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- Convenient Faucet with Water Site Gauge
- 17 Liter (approximately 4.5 Gallons) Stainless Steel Storage Tank
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator for increased corrosion resistance
- Incoloy (stainless steel super alloy) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes approx. 1.5 gallons per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Post-filter and fittings.)
Size and Weight:
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 37 lbs
- Has a NEMA 6-15P US plug for a NEMA 6-15R receptacle.
- 220-240 Volt, 50/60 Hertz. (UK or EU plug available upon request.)
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 16.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
Overall Height: (Water Distiller plus Storage Tank) 19.5 inches - Allow 3" additional for ventilation, 22.5" min. total.Notes:
The manual storage tank does not have the float and switch to automatically turn the distiller off when the storage tank is full. In order to prevent the storage tank from overfilling, the water level gauge should be checked before beginning each cycle.
Manual distillers require refilling by hand after each 1.5 gallons or so has been distilled. For this reason it is highly recommended to get an automatic unit as long as there is a convenient water supply available. All Durastill distillers have float switches that automatically turn off the distiller when the boiler gets low. So it is okay to leave the system unattended while it is running. However, it is important to monitor the reservoir or holding tank when it gets to be 1.5 gallons from full in order to avoid spill-over. (Optional automatic reservoir tanks are available which will turn the distiller off when the tank is full. See Durastill Water Distiller Parts and Accessories category at left.)
Reserve tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider a 10 gallon storage tank. However, the reserve tank can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.