Durastill 12 GPD 240 Volt Manual Water Distiller Model 46A240
ON BACKORDER. Order your Durastill system now to reserve your place in line, lock in the sale price and get free shipping. (See left menu for other brands in stock.) Durastill 240 Volt unit for commercial use or to use in countries with 220 to 240 Volt, 50 or 60 Hz mains electricity. Makes up to 12 Gallons per day. Good for situations where connection to a water line is not possible or desirable. Shuts off automatically as the boiler nears empty. Does not include a reserve tank. Distilled water can be collected in a container of your choice, or a reserve tank can be added to the unit at a later time. Made in USA.
SKU: 400506 Weight: 46.00
Regular Price: $1,702.00
On Sale For: $1,418.00
Produces 46 liters (approximately 12 gallons) every 24 hours.
Features & Convenience:
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator for increased corrosion resistance
- Incoloy (stainless steel super alloy) heating element - 1500 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes approx. 1.5 gallons per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 37 lbs
- Has a NEMA 6-15P US plug for a NEMA 6-15R receptacle.
- 220-240 Volt, 50/60 Hertz. (UK or EU plug available upon request.)
Note about 240 Volt option: There are people who mistakenly believe that it is less expensive to run appliances on 240 than 120 volts. This is wrong for distillers because it takes the same amount of energy to boil a gallon of water with a 240 Volt heating element as with a 120 volt. It is the energy, in watts or Kilowatts, that the electric company bills for, not volts.
Note: Manual distillers require refilling by hand after each 1.5 gallons or so has been distilled. For this reason it is highly recommended to get an automatic unit as long as there is a convenient water supply available. All Durastill distillers have float switches that automatically turn off the distiller when the boiler gets low. So it is okay to leave the system unattended while it is running. However, it is important to monitor the reservoir or holding tank when it gets to be 1.5 gallons from full in order to avoid spill-over. (Optional automatic reservoir tanks are available which will turn the distiller off when the tank is full. See Durastill Water Distiller Parts and Accessories category at left.)
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN