Durastill 42 GPD Automatic Water Distiller with 150 Gallon Reserve Tank Model 42150
Durastill 42150, 42 Gallons per Day, Automatic Water Distiller with 150 Gallon Reserve tank. Commercial applications unlimited! A giant in the distiller industry. Designed to connect to a demand pump providing distilled water "on tap" throughout a building. Proven to be very dependable over the years. 240 Volt, 20 Amp standard, (208 Volt, 24 Amp also available.) Made in USA.
Price Starting at: $4,995.00
Full Product Description:
All of our best features for the commercial user!
Features & Convenience:
- Commercial Distiller with 150 gallon storage tank - produces 159 liters (approximately 42 gallons) every 24 hours.
- Main power on/off control switch
- Pilot switch controlling relay
- Automatic water fill on/off control. Float control protected
- Fan switch on/off
- Manually reset electrical thermostat
- Low voltage external pilot circuit
- Boiling tank is 18 gauge 316 alloy stainless steel
- Steel or aluminum cooling fins on stainless steel condenser coils
- 12" diameter condenser fan, 1/20 HP motor
- Distiller cabinet - 20 gauge 304 stainless steel with black painted carbon steel structure for fan and coil
- Storage tank is 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 24 volt float switch in storage tank for high level control
- 240 volt AC - 50/60 Hz - single phase - 20 amp, 5000 watts. (NEMA 6-50P plug)
(208 volt AC - 50/60 Hz - single phase, 24 amp, 5000 watts also available.)
- 24 volt breaker protected control circuit
- *Optional Automatic Drain Valve available.
- Everything included for normal installation
- Made in the USA by Durastill, the recognized leader in water distillation systems for over 35 years.
Size and Weight:
- Height: 17 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Holds: 150 gallons
- Height: 57 inches, (including stand)
- Width: 31 inches
- Depth: 31 inches
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs.
Overall Height: Water Distiller plus Storage Tank: 75" including standNotes:
*The Automatic Drain Valve option is highly recommended to help keep the boiling chamber clean.
These systems are not difficult to install, but feel free to call us should you have any questions during installation.The water feed can be from any convenient cold water source. (A simple tap is furnished with the included installation kit.)
You have your choice of 208 Volt or 240 Volt depending on what you have available and prefer. (If you already have 208 Volt service, that would probably be your choice. If you do not have 208 Volt service already, then 240 Volt is normally standard.
This system usually incorporates an optional demand pump to distribute the water remotely via water line and faucet. There are two 1/2" and two 3/4" plugged outlets at the bottom of the tanks. One set can be used for an optional site gauge, and the other set for an optional demand pump line, (or manual faucet/spigot.)
Our demand pumps are either 1.4 or 3.3 gallons per minute. Some customers prefer the 3.3 GPM pump for quicker distribution as it is needed, (when people are manually filling containers for use.) But if slower distribution is desired, (such as when the supply of water is distributed on a slow but more or less continuous basis), then the 1.4 GPM may be a better choice. The pumps are normally 120 Volt and can be plugged in to any convenient regular outlet. (240 Volt pumps are also available upon request.)
All Durastill Distillation Systems come with everything needed for a normal installation. But additional water line, distribution faucets, fittings and other parts are available from us or from your local plumbing outlet.
We also offer the “Remote Faucet System” that has the demand pump already integrated with it, along with filter, pulsation eliminator tank, faucet, line and fittings, etc. These make for a more organized installation and might be worth the small added cost.
(For more information on the Automatic Drain Valve, Remote Faucet System, Demand Pumps and other parts and accessories click Durastill Parts & Supplies category in left menu).
Select Your Product:
SKU: 400216-208V-400123 Weight: 365.00
Regular Price: $6,070.00
SKU: 400216-240V-400123 Weight: 265.00
Regular Price: $6,070.00
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN