H2OMATIC Water Distiller makes up to 5 Gallons Per Day with 4 Gallon Reserve
IN STOCK and available for IMMEDIATE SHIPPING! This is our most economical and also the most compact automatic water distiller made. It automatically fills and automatically turns on and off as required. This all stainless steel water distiller makes up to 5 gallons per day and has a 3.25 gallon reserve tank. (Imported)
SKU: 700 Weight: 51.00
Regular Price: $1,995.00
On Sale For: $1,749.00
Economical, Auto-Fill, Auto-On/Off Home Water Distillation System.
Features & Convenience:
- Small Footprint: Requires just over one square foot of counter space. (14" wide x 11" deep).
- Advanced Technology: Electronic sensors adjust water levels. Low electricity consumption.
- Stainless Steel Construction: 304 (18-8) Stainless Steel, Strong, Durable and Attractive.
- High Capacity: Makes up to 5 gallons per day. Holds 4 gallons in reserve.
- Automatic System: Automatically turns on as storage tank gets low. Automatically fills boiling tank, heats and distills for continuous operation. Automatically turns off when storage tank is full.
- Easy Installation: Just tap into any water supply line.
- Full Year 100% Parts & Labor Warranty
- Output: up to 5 Gallons per Day (20 Liters)
- Storage Capacity: 4 Gallons (15 Liters)
- Size: 13 3/4" wide (front), 10 5/8” Deep (front to back), 18” High (Allow 3” additional width for drain valve and water inlet connection.)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 KG) N.W; Shipping Weight 35 lbs. (16 KG)
- Packaging: 14" X 18" X 21" tall
- Power Source: Standard 120V, 60Hz, 670W
This unit comes with a pre-filter cartridge, (suggested to change every 6 months or so), and a post-filter cup between the distiller and reservoir which should be replenished with fresh activated carbon every couple months, (or an H2o Labs Activated Carbon Pod monthly.)
Note: Reserve tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider ordering our Durastill unit with a 5 or 10 gallon storage tank which have an additional outlet for a demand pump application. However, the storage tank on this unit can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.
Maintenance: The Model 700 is very easy to maintain. Drain the boiling chamber weekly by opening the drain valve on the side of the unit. This takes about 2 minutes and will keep the boiler from accumulating excessive water scale making it easier to clean when necessary. Then approx. every couple months or so, (depending on the condition of the source water), drain the boiler and close the drain valve, pour in some cleaning crystals and warm water, (or plain white distilled vinegar), let set for a while to soften the water scale on the heating element, and then drain the boiler and bush off the softened scale with a toothbrush, rinse the boiler, close the drain valve and turn the unit on. That’s it. Only takes a few minutes effort every few weeks.
Energy consumption: The energy consumption is 670 watts, (per hour), making approx. 4.5 gallons per day, or approx. 3.5 Kilowatts per gallon. Running full steam for 24 hours makes approx. 4.5 gallons using approx. 16 Kilowatts. (However for most applications, the unit will not be running 24/7 depending on how much distilled water is required for your purposes.)