H2OMATIC Automatic Water Distiller makes 5 Gallons Per Day with 3.25 Gallon Reserve
IN STOCK and available for IMMEDIATE SHIPPING! This is our most economical and also the most compact automatic water distiller made. It automatically fills and automatically turns on and off as required. This all stainless steel water distiller makes up to 5 gallons per day and has a 3.25 gallon reserve tank.
SKU: 500 Weight: 51.00
Regular Price: $1,995.00
On Sale For: $1,749.00
Economical, Auto-Fill, Auto-On/Off Home Water Distillation System.
Features & Convenience:
- Small Footprint: Requires just over one square foot of counter space. (14" wide x 11" deep).
- Advanced Technology: Electronic sensors adjust water levels. Low electricity consumption.
- All Inclusive: Comes with everything you need to begin making pure distilled water right away. Installation Kit, Pre Filter, Teflon tape, and Six-Pack of Activated Carbon Pods included!
- Stainless Steel Construction: 304 (18-8) Stainless Steel, Strong, Durable and Attractive.
- High Capacity: Makes 5 gallons per day. Holds 3.25 gallons in reserve.
- Automatic System: Automatically turns on as storage tank gets low. Automatically fills boiling tank, heats and distills for continuous operation. Automatically turns off when storage tank is full.
- Easy Installation: Just tap into any water supply line. Installation kit included.
- Full Year 100% Parts & Labor Warranty
- Output: Up to 5 Gallons per Day (20 Liters)
- Storage Capacity: 3.25 Gallons (over 12 Liters)
- Size: 13 3/4" wide (front), 10 5/8” Deep (front to back), 18” High (Allow 3” additional width for drain valve and water inlet connection.)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 KG) N.W; Shipping Weight 35 lbs. (16 KG)
- Packaging: 14" X 18" X 21" tall
- Power Source: Standard 120V, 60Hz, 675W
This unit comes with a pre-filter cartridge, (suggested to change every 6 months or so), and a post-filter cup between the distiller and reservoir which should be replenished with fresh activated carbon monthly or an H2o Labs Activated Carbon Pod (complementary six pack included).
Note: Reserve tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider ordering our Durastill unit with a 5 or 10 gallon storage tank which have an additional outlet for a demand pump application. However, the storage tank on this unit can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.
Maintenance: The Model 500 is very easy to maintain. Drain the evaporator weekly by opening the drain valve on the side of the unit. This will keep the evaporator from accumulating excessive water scale making it easier to clean. When cleaning is necessary use the supplied cleaning crystals to descale the evaporator as detailed in the instruction manual. That’s it. Only takes a few minutes effort every few weeks.
Energy consumption: The energy consumption is 675 watts, (per hour), making 5 gallons per day, or approx. 3.2 Kilowatts per gallon. Running full steam for 24 hours makes 5 gallons using approx. 16 Kilowatts. (However for most applications, the unit will not be running 24/7 depending on how much distilled water is required for your purposes.)