Highest Rated Automatic Import, Model 1000 Water Distiller
Our most popular automatic water distiller. Perfect for large families or lite commercial use. Automatically fills and turns on and off as required. This all stainless steel water distiller makes up to 7 gallons per day and has a 6 gallon reserve tank and is the highest rated import. This unit also has a self-sterilizing feature.
Price Starting at: $899.00
Full Product Description:
Our most popular Auto-Fill, Auto-On/Off Water Distillation System.
Features & Convenience:
- Stainless Steel Construction: 18-8 Stainless Steel, strong, durable and attractive.
- High Capacity: Makes up to 7 gallons per day. Holds 6 gallons in reserve.
- Automatic System: Automatically turns on as storage tank gets low. Automatically fills boiling tank, heats and distills for continuous operation. Automatically turns off when storage tank is full.
- Sterilization Feature: Condensing coil and distilled water storage tank can self-sterilize when fan switch is placed in off position and tank empty.
- Easy Installation: Just tap into any water supply line.
- Full Year 100% Parts & Labor Warranty
- Output: 7 Gallons per Day (30 Liters)
- Storage Capacity: 6 Gallons (24 Liters)
- Size: 18" (46 cm) Wide (front) x 12" (30 cm) Depth (front to back) X 18.5" (47 cm) Height
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 KG) N.W; Shipping Weight 35 lbs. (16 KG)
- Packaging: 22" (56 cm) X 15" (38 cm) X 21" (54 cm)
- Power Source: Standard 120V, 60Hz, 850 W
- Stainless Steel: Grade 304, 18/8 Stainless Steel
This unit comes with a pre-filter cartridge, (suggested to change every 6 months or so), and a post-filter cup between the distiller and reservoir which should be replenished with fresh activated carbon, (or an H2o Labs Activated Carbon Pod), approx. every couple months.
Note: Reserve tank does not have an additional outlet for a demand pump hookup. If a demand pump is desired, please consider ordering our Durastill unit with a 10 gallon storage tank which has an additional outlet for a demand pump application. However, the storage tank on this unit can be made to accept a demand pump line by replacing the spout with an appropriate fitting to accept the water line.
Maintenance: The Model 1000 is very easy to maintain. Drain the boiling chamber weekly by opening the drain valve on the side of the unit. This takes about 2 minutes and will keep the boiler from accumulating excessive water scale making it easier to clean when necessary. Then approx. every couple months or so, (depending on the condition of the source water), drain the boiler and close the drain valve, pour in some cleaning crystals and warm water, (or plain white distilled vinegar), let set for a while to soften the water scale on the heating element, and then drain the boiler and bush off the softened scale with a toothbrush, rinse the boiler, close the drain valve and turn the unit on. That’s it. Only takes a few minutes effort every few weeks.
Energy consumption: The energy consumption is 850 watts, (per hour), making approx. 7 gallons per day, or approx. 3 Kilowatts per gallon. Running full steam for 24 hours makes approx. 7 gallons using approx. 20.4 Kilowatts. (However for most applications, the unit will not be running 24/7 depending on how much distilled water is required for your purposes.)
Select Your Product:
SKU: 1000R Weight: 81.00
Regular Price: $1,299.00
Most Popular Automatic Water Distiller Model 1000
SKU: 1000 Weight: 81.00
Regular Price: $1,299.00